Emigrants from abroad will have “Far Eastern hectare” starting from March 28. It’s necessary to do a number of things to have a piece of land on a non-repayable basis.
For example, a foreigner has to be a participant of State program to assist the voluntary resettlement of compatriots living abroad to the Russian Federation.
And the second condition which is not less important is that a foreigner must become a Russian citizen. After undergoing this procedure and getting a piece of land an emigrant will have the right to built a house and register title to the land.

Source of information: Deita.ru